AHIMA HI Pitch
The Impact of Data Governance on Social Determinants of Health Programs
On this episode of the HI Pitch podcast, guest host Matt Schlossberg speaks with Sandy Lewallen to discuss AHIMA’s newest white paper that outlines the data governance strategies underlying successful social determinants of health programs, as well as the key role Sandy plays in the development of data governance strategies for ProMedica’s social determinants initiatives.
- Download the white paper discussed in this episode
- Visit our SDOH resource page, featuring dozens of articles from noted experts. Read more.
- Invest in the webinar Advancing the Integrity of Social Determinants of Health Data Through Collaboration Learn more.
- Join AHIMA Access to discuss the challenges and opportunities you face with SDoH. Sign up.
- Read AHIMA’s policy statement on SDOH, then urge your legislators to act to improve health outcomes and reduce health inequities. Get involved.
- What did you think of the podcast? Contact AHIMA's Matt Schlossberg firstname.lastname@example.org.